There are a lot of apps you can use to watch free TV shows and movies on your Android device. The problem invariably arrives when you look for quality prints of movies and TV shows, and they’re hard to find on your everyday app. So I present to you Terrarium TV, the best app to download if you want to watch free movies and TV shows in great quality prints, be it on your PC, iPhone or Windows Phone!
Now I know Terrarium TV is an Android application. How will we use it on non-Android devices? The answer varies, depending upon which device you want to watch your movies on.
Terrarium TV for PC:
Windows and Mac PCs are the easiest to get Terrarium TV for, out of all the three devices we’re going to discuss. Here is what you need to do.
- Download An Android Emulator compatible with your OS. BlueStacks is compatible with both, as is Andy.
- Install the emulator by running the downloaded file. This should hardly take a few minutes. Make sure you put a desktop shortcut for ease later on.
- Once you’re in, you’ll have to login with a gmail account to enable Android. Use a previous account, or make an entirely new one from scratch!
- Downloadgarageband for pc Terrarium TV apk app from the internet. A google search should get you good links. Make sure to scan the file with an antivirus afterwards.
- Right click the apk file, go to Open With. Choose the emulator, and the installation should complete momentarily.
- Once the installation is done, you can simply open the emulator and run Terrarium TV whenever you want to watch movies and TV shows, right on your Windows PC or Mac.
Terrarium TV for iPhone:
iPhone is an amazing device with amazing video watching utilities. Movies streamed or downloaded from Terrarium TV would go well with it. So here’s a nice method you can use to get Terrarium TV to work on your iPhone or iPad too.
- Install Cydia on your device. This should get you access to more features and functionality on your device.
Note: Rooting andplaybox hd Jailbreaking your device can be dangerous. Proceed with caution. In fact, only get it done by an expert who knows what they are doing.
- Install iAndroid on your iOS device. You can find the source and the instructions online.
- Once installed, Download Terrarium TV apk file from the internet. Keep it safe.
- Launch iAndroid on your device. Look up the apk file and tap it to install.
- The file should install in a minute, and you should get amazing content to watch right on your iPhone or iPad device.
Isn’t that easy?
Terrarium TV for Windows Phone
Windows Phone and Terrarium TV are currently incompatible. The problem is the exe files for Android Emulators do not run on Windows Phone. As on now, there is no website you can access movies on, unlike SnagFilms or Viewster. So Windows Phone users might consider investing in an Android smartphone, or buy a Windows PC or a Mac.
This was all about Terrarium TV and getting it to run on variouspsiphon 3 devices other than Android smartphones. Tell me if there is something else you’d like me to talk about.